Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Trinity

Learning about theology in SOT today. Learning about the trinity. God the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit. Quite confusing if you don't accept the fact that God is 3 but yet there is only 1 God. God is 3 but 1. Hehe. If you try to understand it you will lose your mind. If you try to deny it you will lose your soul. So friends just accept by FAITH. God is 3 but 1. The LORD is one!

Lord, thank You for the things you have done for me. Sometimes, i have neglected the things you have given me, and what You have given, You have the right to take back. But of course there must be a reason why God takes it back, its because its not doing so well and its for our good. I have learned so much Lord, i thank You for bringing me through this because i can say that i deserve it.

Lord i pray that you give me one more chance! Everything will be so different. If its your will let it be done.

No comments: