Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Take my life take it all From now on i live for You Lord. I surrender heart and soul. No matter where You lead me too, i will go, no questions asked. Because i know Your ways are higher than my ways and Your thoughts than mine. I understand what we have in life now are only temporarily, things that we cannot bring into eternity, i need to be careful of what i put first in life and what i treasure most. Because where my treasure is there my heart will be. I treasure You Lord. Thought i did not deserve salvation, or Your grace, or for You to die for me. But You did it, for every single one of us. There is nothing much i can offer except to give my life to You as a vessel to glorify Your name. And even so that is still not enough to repay what You have done for me, but Lord i understand also its not by works that we enter into Your grace. Even before we know it You have already given us Your grace. I will do my best Lord, what you have placed in my hands i will use it to bless others, no matter small or big, i can make a difference, because I have You with me Lord. And i thank You so much, for all the things that you have allowed in my life and the things that i am going through now and for the future that is about to happen, all these to build a better me so that i can serve and bless everyone around me.

No comments: